Search This Blog

Thursday, December 14, 2006

T H I S B L O G

This blog contains writings that offer new ideas and perpectives to view aspects in our lives, especially women’s lives. Perspectives that are mostly women-friendly, that have been marginalized by men’s way of thinking that view women as the weaker sex, since time immemorial. The writings don’t mean to ruin your established belief and perhaps faith in something. Even, I mean to enrich the readers’ knowledge about new ideas and perspectives. If you find it beneficial for your life, that is a great honor to me. And that is exactly what I expect from this blog of mine. If you find my writings (negatively) provoking you, just leave this blog. I address this blog to those open-minded people who are willing to accept the more just way of life for both men and women.

Don’t expect to find writings that just follow the status quo of patriarchal society.

Anyway, thank you very much for your attention to this blog of mine. :)

PT56 12.15 141206

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi I like your blog a lot, I dont declare myself as feminist because im still not involving myself with the institutions concerning feminism but i read a lot about feminism and also i agree all your perceptions...