Search This Blog

Friday, August 28, 2020

Dating a high school boyfriend

 

I have written somewhere before this that the possibility to date someone from high school is almost impossible. And I mostly relate this to make friend (again) with our high schoolmates. Will we still have hilarious moments together like we used to?

 


In fact, in one episode, Carrie bumped into her high school boyfriend. The man was married before, but then got divorced. After having (accidental) dates, Carrie thought that it was okay to date Jeremy again. Both found each other more attractive (and perhaps also more interesting to hang out together?)

 

(Un)luckily, Jeremy was one patient in one mental hospital. His doctor didn't recommend him to have a girlfriend until 10 months later. Due to this, both Carrie and Jeremy obeyed the doctor's warning.

 

Referring to what I wrote before, perhaps it was possibly okay to date someone from our teenage years. At least, I have one friend who has been dating her high school friend. And once she asked me the possibility for me to do the same. Ahhh … hell no. lol. I don't enjoy coming to reunion gathering.

 




Well, I did find one classmate from high school on facebook, he used to have a crush on me, but as I wrote in one blog post of mine, we have grown into two very different individuals. I used to be so-called religious, now I am an agnost. He seems to be even more involved in religious activities (perhaps, lol) than back then.

 

It is good for those who find their love with someone coming from their past. And it is good too for those who cannot do that. We each have our individual tracks, don't we?

 

PT56 16.19 26 August 2020

No comments: